The SustaiN range of products has been developed to provide a reliable source of nitrogen to boost pasture and crop growth. Each product contains AGROTAIN® nitrogen stabiliser, which reduces nitrogen loss by voltilisation, ensuring more nitrogen is retained in the soil for plant use.
The Pasturemag range of products has been specifically designed to meet the fertiliser needs of New Zealand dairy farms. Each product in the range has been formulated to supply the nutrients required to support healthy and productive pasture growth.
The Sulphurgain range of products has been designed to meet the sulphur and phosphorus needs of a variety of farming conditions within New Zealand.
Farm Source & Ballance Agri-Nutrients Spring Fertiliser Campaign 2017 Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion: Fonterra Farm Source is giving customers who purchase 10 tonnes of Ballance Fertiliser from Farm Source between 1 August to 31 October 2017 the chance to win their choice of three major prizes (which include an Island Getaway, Ballance Smart Pack OR a Load of Tools & Equipment) each to the value of $10,000. Plus other weekly prizes, exclusive to Fonterra supplier farmers, on the terms and conditions set out below ("Promotion"). Excludes Lime and Dicalicic Phosphate.
2. Promoter: RD1 Limited (trading as Farm Source), 19 Home Straight, Te Rapa, Hamilton (‘Promoter”)
3. Promotional Period: The Promotion commences on 1 August 2017 at 9:00 AM and ends on 31 October 2017 at 5:00 PM (“Promotional Period”)
4. Conditions of entry: Entry for the Major Prize Draw (as defined in 10(ii) is only open to customers who reside in New Zealand and who have an existing Farm Source account (applied for and registered with Farm Source in accordance with the “Farm Source Terms of Supply of Goods and Services” which are set out on the Farm Source website). Entry for the Weekly Draws (as defined in clause 10(i)) is only open to Fonterra supplier farmers who reside in New Zealand and who have an existing Farm Source account (applied for and registered with Farm Source in accordance with the “Farm Source Terms of Supply of Goods and Services” which are set out on the Farm Source website).
Employees of the Promoter and the employee's immediate families, its retailers, distributors, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. For the avoidance of doubt, ‘immediate families’ includes spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
6. How to enter: To enter the Promotion the entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
i. Purchase a minimum of 10 tonnes of Ballance fertiliser in a single transaction charged to their Farm Source account. Excludes Lime and Dicalicic Phosphate. Each 10 tonnes purchased provides 1 entry. For example 18 tonnes purchased in a single transaction qualifies as 1 entry, 20 tonne purchased in a single transaction qualifies as 2 entries.
ii. Purchases that meet the above criteria will automatically be entered into the draw. Entries will be automatically calculated and recorded by the Promoter.
7. Number of entries: Each 10 tonnes of Ballance Fertiliser purchased qualifies as 1 entry (excludes Lime and Dicalicic Phosphate). Maximum of 5 entries per Farm Source Account throughout the Promotional Period.
8. Prizes: There are two types of draws in this Promotion and 15 prizes to be won in total throughout this Promotion, consisting of:
i. 3 Major Prizes where each winner gets to choose one of the following three prizes each to the maximum value of $10,000.
a. Ballance Smart Pack – Your choice of Ballance’s expert services to the value of $10,000, tailored to your farm. Must be claimed by 31 October 2018.
b. Tropical Getaway – Flights and seven nights of tropical paradise on an island of your choice to the value of $10,000. Travel must be booked by 31 October 2018.
c. Load of Goodies – A selection of tools and equipment of your choice to the value of $10,000.
ii. 12 x Weekly Prizes, each consisting of 1 x tonne of Sustain fertiliser and $250 of Farm Source Reward Dollars. Excludes delivery of fertiliser.
9. Prizes are not transferrable, substitutable or exchangeable for another prize of equal or like value and are not redeemable for cash (including any unused portion) by the winner. If a winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
10. Draws: The winners of the prizes are determined by draw. There are two (2) types of draws in this Promotion: i. Weekly Draws:
a. There will be one draw each week during the Promotional Period with one prize awarded (“Weekly Draws”). In total there are 12 Weekly Draws.
b. The Weekly Draws will take place on 14.08.2017, 21.08.2017, 28.08.2017, 04.09.2017, 11.09.2017, 18.09.2017, 25.09.2017, 02.10.2017, 09.10.2017, 16.10.2017, 23.10.2017, 30.10.2017 at 10.00 AM.
c. Each 10 tonne purchase of Ballance fertiliser purchased during the Promotional Period will go into the Weekly Draw for that specific week (e.g. purchases made from 01.08.2017 to 13.08.2017 will be eligible for the Weekly Draw on 14.08.2017 and purchases made from 14.08.2017 to 20.08.2017 will be eligible for the Weekly Draw on 21.08.2017, and so on.
ii. Major Prize Draw:
a. There will be three Major Prize Draws that will take place on Tuesday 7 November 2017 at 10:00am. There will be three Major Prize Draws so three winners in total.
b. Subject to the restriction that there may only be one winner per Farm Source Account, each purchase qualifying as a valid entry throughout the Promotional Period will be eligible for the Major Prize Draw.
iii. All draws will take place at the Promoter’s premises, by computerised draw system. The Promoter warrants that the computerised draw system used to draw the prize has been appraised by a suitably qualified person as to the operation and integrity of the computerised draw system. The Promoter may draw additional entries and record them (in order drawn) in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn or the winner declines the prize.
iv. A winning entrant does not need to be present at any draw to claim a prize. Winners will be notified by either phone or email following each draw. If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draws on request.
v. Winners are determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
vi. There may only be one winner per Farm Source Account.
11. General Terms:
i. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
ii. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry to the Promotion (as holding the Farm Source account).
iii. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
iv. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
v. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
vi. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
vii. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to the Promoter, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
viii. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions or breaches these terms and conditions.
ix. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
x. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
xi. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
xii. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
xiii. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
xiv. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
xv. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact, email@example.com, 0800 731 266.