Sri Lankans consume a staggering 2.4 billion glasses of our milk each year and our relationship with them goes back a long way. For more than 35 years, our milk has been fuelling the health of Sri Lankans and is playing an increasingly important role in their diet.
Thanks to our friends at Marley, Farm Source is giving one lucky Fonterra Supplier the chance to visit Sri Lanka and experience first-hand the impact their milk has on the beautiful island in the Indian Ocean.
Entering is easy. Just buy more than $200 of Marley Products using your Farm Source account and enter the draw using the form below.
The prize includes:
Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to the "Marley – be in to win a trip for two to Sri Lanka" ("Promotion"). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is RD1 Limited (trading as Fonterra Farm Source) ("Promoter").
3. The Promotion commences at 8:30am on 1 November 2017 and closes at 5:00pm on 31 December 2017 ("Promotional Period"). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of entry
4. To be eligible to enter the Promotion you must:
a. be over 18 years old;
b. be a New Zealand resident;
c. have an active Fonterra Farm Source account; and
d. qualify as a "Fonterra Supplier" (as determined by the Promoter in its sole opinion).
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
6. If the prize winner is under 18, the prize will be issued to the prize winnerâ€™s parent or guardian.
7. You may enter as many times as you like.
8. One prize winner will be drawn.
9. The winner will receive the following:
a. Two (2) Economy class tickets to Sri Lanka on Air New Zealand to the value of up to NZ$2300 per person;
b. Three (3) nights' accommodation in a 4 or 5 star hotel in Colombo, capital of Sri Lanka to the value of up to NZ$2000 per couple;
c. Airport transfers in Sri Lanka and transport for selected trips to and from the hotel, Fonterra Sri Lanka and associated Fonterra experiences (at the sole discretion of the Promoter) for the duration of the tour; and
d. A guided tour of the various Fonterra sites including lunch and dinner on specified days as outlined in the Itinerary at Schedule 1.
How to enter
10. To enter, you must:
a. purchase over NZ$200.00 worth of Marley® products in one transaction using an active Fonterra Farm Source account during the Promotional Period; and
b. enter the draw on the nzfarmsource.co.nz/srilanka website entry page by following the prompts and uploading your proof of purchase.
11. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt in to the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
Draw and winner notification
12. The prize will be drawn at random at 12:00pm on 8 January 2018 at the Farm Source office in Te Rapa, Hamilton and the winner will be notified by phone. If the winner has not responded within 24 hours, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry to the Promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
16. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
17. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter's opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
20. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
24. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
25. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
26. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact Fonterra Farm Source Customer Services Team on 0800 731 266 or visit https://store.nzfarmsource.co.nz/contact-us and complete an enquiry form.
Schedule 1: Itinerary