Purchase maize seed from Farm Source before 30 November 2021 and you will automatically be placed in the draw to win a Phantom 4 Multispectral drone.
*Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion: Fonterra Farm Source is giving customers the chance to win a Phantom 4 Multispectral worth over $10,000. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. Promoter: RD1 Limited (trading as Farm Source), 19 Home Straight, Te Rapa, Hamilton (‘Promoter”)
3. Promotional Period: The Promotion commences on 1 May 2021 at 9:00 AM and ends on 30 November 2021 at 5:00 PM (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
4. Conditions of entry: By entering the competition, the winner agrees to all terms and conditions outlined on this page.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion.
6. How to enter: To enter the Promotion the entrant must, during the Promotional Period: Purchase Pioneer, Corson, or VP Maxx branded Maize seed from Farm Source and they will automatically be placed in the draw.
7. One (1) prize winner will be drawn at the end of the promotional period from a database of entrants that meet the qualifying criteria. The winner will receive a Phantom 4 Multispectral drone with training from Ferntech (RRP $10,499).
8. The prize is not transferrable, substitutable or exchangeable for another prize of equal or like value and are not redeemable for cash (including any unused portion) by the winner. If a winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. Draw: The winner of the prize will be determined by random draw. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises on Monday, 6 December 2021. The Promoter will conduct 1 random computerised draw from the online database of qualifying customers to select the winner. The Promoter may conduct additional draws in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, on the same day as the initial draw. If the winner has not responded within 10 business days from initial contact another draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises on the 10th business day following the initial contact.
A winning entrant does not need to be present at any draw to claim a prize. The winner will be notified by either phone or email following each draw.
The winner will be determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner.
The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
10. General Terms:
The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry to the Promotion.
Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including any ancillary costs of any nature.
The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be used and held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and Fonterra’s Privacy Statement and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact the Farm Source Service Centre on 0800 731 266 or email@example.com.
11. Your Details:
Farm Source recognise the importance of safeguarding your personal and financial information.
Please refer to our Privacy statement to find out more about how Farm Source treat your information.