Be in to win a week off!* Every $500 you spend with Farm Source on calving products will give you an automatic entry into the draw to win 1 of 6 Farmtask relief management packages across 6 regions.
*Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion: Fonterra Farm Source is giving customers the chance to win 1 of 6 relief management packages. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. Promoter: RD1 Limited (trading as Farm Source), 19 Home Straight, Te Rapa, Hamilton (“Promoter”).
3. Promotional Period: The Promotion commences on 1 June 2021 at 9:00 AM and ends on 30 November 2021 at 5:00 PM (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
4. Conditions of entry: To enter the Promotion you must be a Farm Source account holder who meets the spend eligibility requirements detailed at paragraph 5 below. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion.
5. How to enter: To enter the Promotion the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, spend $500 (NZD) on calving related products (see list of qualifying products here) at Farm Source in store on online at nzfarmsource.co.nz and they will be automatically placed in the draw. Every eligible $500 spent is another entry in the draw. The purchase thresholds are cumulative and may be accrued in multiple transactions through Farm Source during the Promotional Period. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of purchase.
6. Prize Package and redemption requirements: Six (6) prize winners will be drawn at the end of the Promotional Period from a database of entrants that meet the qualifying spend thresholds – one (1) from each of the following regions: Auckland/Northland, Taranaki, BOP/Waikato, Central Districts, Southland/Otago and Canterbury/Tasman/Marlborough. The winners will each receive a week (7 days, up to a maximum of 60 hours during this period) of relief management organised through Farmtask (retail value of $5000 (NZD)) (“Prize Package”). The services contained in the Prize Package will be provided by Cheval Graham (trading as Farmtask) (“Farmtask”) and not by the Promoter, and subject to the Farmtask terms and conditions. Farmtask will place 1 x independent contractor, experienced in sole dairy farm management, on your farm to carry out the services under the Prize Package (“Contractor”).
All travel related expenses for Farmtask to provide the services under the Prize Package will be covered including any relocation and transport costs such as fuel, ferry and/or flight costs. If a winner cannot provide adequate accommodation to the Contractor, local accommodation will be arranged, and costs covered, by Farmtask. In the event of injury, illness, bereavement or other circumstance beyond Farmtask’s control affecting the Contractor, Farmtask will ensure another suitably qualified Contractor is available through the period to cover any remaining services to be provided under the Prize Package or arrange for the winner to be paid 80% of the remaining portion of the Prize Package in cash by Farmtask.
The four North Island regional winners must redeem the Prize Package between 1 February and 31 March 2022. The two South Island regional winners must redeem the Prize Package between 1 April and 30 April 2022.
To redeem the Prize Package, all winners must:
• Register online at www.farmtask.co.nz and become a FARMTASK client. This means you must agree to Farmtask’s terms and conditions except for any terms that relate to the fees and payment of fees (unless a winner decides to use Farmtask’s services beyond what is provided under the Prize Package, in which case that winner will be responsible for the fees related to those extra services).
• agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Promotion, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner consents to having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
• comply with all applicable laws including:
o ensuring the winner’s farm has an on-farm health and safety management system to ensure that all practical steps are taken to identify, mitigate and manage risks to health and safety as required by the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (and supporting regulations); and
o Ensuring the winner consults, co-operates and co-ordinates with Farm Task and any Contractor placed on your farm in relation to health and safety matters to ensure that, as far as reasonably practicable, working conditions and operations on-farm are without risk to the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors to your farm.
The Prize Package is not able to be transferred, substituted or exchanged for another prize of equal or like value however if a winner chooses not to use the services provided by Farmtask under the Prize Package they may instead elect, by notifying the Promoter prior to 17 December 2021, to redeem 80% of the Prize Package for cash (NZ$4000) to be paid to the winner by Farmtask. If notification is not given prior to 17 December 2021, the Prize Package will not be able to be redeemed for cash, except where a winner raises a bona fide concern about the provision of the services under the Prize Package by Farmtask on the winners farm including, but not limited to health and safety concerns and other concerns outside the reasonable control of the winner.
8. Draw and Winner Notification: The winners of the Prize Package’s will be determined by random draw. All draws will take place at the Promoter’s premises on 10 December 2021. The Promoter will conduct 6 random computerised draws from the online database of qualifying customers spilt by regions (Auckland/Northland, Taranaki, BOP/Waikato, Central Districts, Southland/Otago and Canterbury/Tasman/Marlborough) to select the winners of the Prize Packages. The Promoter may conduct additional draws in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, at the same place and on the same day as the initial draw. If a winner has not responded within 10 business days from initial contact that winner will forfeit the Prize Package another draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises on the 10th business day following the initial contact, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the Prize Package.
A winning entrant does not need to be present at any draw to claim a Prize Package. Winners will be notified by either phone or email following each draw. Winners are determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
9. Liability and Insurance
All winners acknowledge and agree that the redemption of the Prize Package is subject to the Farmtask terms and conditions. Those terms and conditions and the nature of the Prize Package mean you may wish to directly contract with Contractor who is placed on your farm by Farmtask. The Promotor accepts no responsibility or liability to any winner or any associated party whether in contract, tort, statute or otherwise for any error, omission or loss (whether indirect, direct or consequential), costs or expenses (including legal costs) incurred as a result of the Contractors or Farmtasks acts or omissions.
It is the responsibility of the winners of the Promotion to ensure that have adequate insurance for their farm and that this insurance covers any Contractor who will be placed on farm as part of the Prize Package.
10. General Terms:
The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Prize Packages will be awarded to the person named in the entry to the Promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including any ancillary costs of any nature.
The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any Prize Package.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a Prize Package.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be used and held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and Fonterra’s Privacy Statement. You consent to the Promoter sharing your personal information with partners of the Promoter, including Farmtask, solely for the purposes of the Promotion and to allow Farmtask to provide the services under the Prize Package to the winners. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact the Farm Source Service Centre on 0800 731 266 or email@example.com.