FIL IntelliBlend Teat Care Competition Terms & Conditions
Spend $2,000 or more on selected teat care products at Farm Source before 31 August 2022 and you will automatically be placed in the draw to win a FIL IntelliBlend (automatic teat spray mixing and delivery system), 100L Iodoshield Active and 100L Active Teat Conditioner. There are two packages to be won.*
*Subject to the Terms & Conditions below.
- These terms and conditions relate to the FIL IntelliBlend (an automatic teat spray mixing and delivery system) and product promotion ("Promotion"). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is RD1 Limited (trading as Farm Source), 19 Home Straight, Te Rapa, Hamilton ("Promoter").
- The Promotion commences on 1 June 2022 at 9:00 AM and ends on 31 August 2022 at 5:00 PM ("Promotional Period"). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
All entrants into the Promotion must:
- hold a Farm Source account; and
- be aged 18 years or older.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion, in its sole discretion.
- Two prize winners will be drawn in accordance with clause 14 of these terms and conditions.
Each winner will receive:
Farmers Industries (New Zealand) Limited ("FIL") will work with each winner on installing the FIL IntelliBlend System.
- a FIL IntelliBlend System (an automatic teat spray mixing and delivery system) (total RRP $6,900 incl GST); and
- 100L Iodoshield Active and 100L Active Teat Conditioner (total RRP $2,100).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter does not take any responsibility in relation to the installation of the FIL IntelliBlend System, nor does it take any responsibility in relation to any subsequent removal or relocation of such system.
- The prizes are not transferrable, substitutable or exchangeable for another prize of equal or like value and are not redeemable for cash (including any unused portion) by the winners. If a winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
How to Enter
- To enter the Promotion the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, spend $2,000 or more on selected teat care products from Farm Source ("Qualifying Purchase"). Upon making a Qualifying Purchase, the relevant Farm Source account holder will automatically receive one entry in the draw.
- The required purchase amount is cumulative and may be accrued in multiple transactions at Farm Source stores (RD1 Limited trading as Farm Source) or online at nzfarmsoure.co.nz during the Promotional Period, provided that such transactions are linked to the same Farm Source Account.
- Entries are limited to one per Farm Source account holder.
- Qualifying products can be found here.
Draw and Winner Notification
- A database will be created consisting of all entrants that meet the qualifying criteria (as detailed in clauses 9-12 of these terms and conditions). The database will be separated into South Island and North Island databases (by reference to each Farm Source account holder's residential address).
- A winner will be drawn at random from each database via a computerised draw. The draw will take place at the Promoter's premises on 2 September 2022. The Promoter may conduct additional draws in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, on the same day as the initial draw. The prize winners will be notified by either phone or email following each draw. The winners will be determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
- If the winner has not responded within 10 business days from initial contact another draw will take place at the Promoter's premises on the 11th business day following the initial contact. A winning entrant does not need to be present at any draw to claim a prize. The winners will be notified by either phone or email following each draw. The winners will be determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize will be awarded to the person named as the primary account holder on the Farm Source account used to make the Qualifying Purchase.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- If a winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including any ancillary costs of any nature.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to the Promoter, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter's opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
- The winners of any prize agree to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion - without this personal information you may not be able to enter into the Promotion. All personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. Please refer to Fonterra's Privacy Statement for more information on the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your personal information by the Promoter, and how you can access or request correction of your personal information.