Food Safety Practices and Procedures - Ecolab Prize Terms & Conditions
Submit your 2022/23 Seasons Food Safety Practices and Procedures online by 31 July 2022 and be in to win a Ecolab Reverse Osmosis System worth $1,586.75 (hard water treatment solution to improve water quality and reduce risk of sub optimal milk quality and udder health from poor water and/or teat spray mixing.)
*Subject to the Terms & Conditions below
- These Terms and Conditions relate to the Ecolab Water Treatment Unit promotion ("Promotion"). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is RD1 Limited (trading as Farm Source), 19 Home Straight, Te Rapa, Hamilton ("Promoter").
- The Promotion commences on 15 April 2022 at 12:00 AM and ends on 31 July 2022 at 11:59 PM ("Promotional Period"). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
- All entrants into the Promotion must:
- hold a Farm Source account; and
- be aged 18 years or older.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion, in its sole discretion.
- One prize winner will be drawn in accordance with clause 15 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will receive a Ecolab Reverse Osmosis System (total RRP $1,586.75 incl GST) ("Prize"). Ecolab Animal Health ("Ecolab") will work with each winner on installing the Ecolab Reverse Osmosis System.
- Subject to clause 10 below, the Prize is not transferrable, substitutable, or exchangeable for another prize of equal or like value and are not redeemable for cash (including any unused portion) by the winner. If the winner chooses not to take their Prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the Prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the Prize.
- In the event the winner does not require the Ecolab Reverse Osmosis System, the Promoter may (in its sole discretion) elect to replace the Prize with selected Ecolab Shed Hygiene products Aquaklenz HV, Phaser, Optimum 2 or Teat Care Hibitane 2+ or Teat Guard 2 (up to a total RRP of $1,500.00 incl GST). Such Ecolab products to be selected by the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to change the selected Ecolab products without prior notice (in its sole discretion).
How to Enter
- To enter the Promotion the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, submit their 2022/23 Seasons Food Safety Practices and Procedures online ("Qualifying Submission"). Upon making a Qualifying Submission, the relevant Farm Source account holder will automatically receive one entry into the draw.
- Entries are limited to one per Farm Source account holder.
- The online form to submit the 2022/23 Seasons Food Safety Practices and Procedures can be found at fonterra.nzfarmsource.co.nz/animal_practices_and_procedures.
Draw and Winner Notification
- A database will be created consisting of all entrants that meet the qualifying criteria (as detailed in clauses 11-13 of these Terms and Conditions).
- A winner will be drawn at random from each database via a computerised draw. The draw will take place at the Promoter's premises on 1 August 2022. The Promoter may conduct additional draws in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, on the same day as the initial draw. The winner will be notified by either phone or email following each draw. The winners will be determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
- If the winner has not responded within 10 business days from initial contact another draw will take place at the Promoter's premises on the 11th business day following the initial contact. A winning entrant does not need to be present at any draw to claim a prize. The winner will be notified by either phone or email following each draw. The winner will be determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize will be awarded to the person named as the primary account holder on the Farm Source account noted when making the Qualifying Submission.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- If a winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the Prize.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including any ancillary costs of any nature.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to the Promoter, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter's opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, breaches these Terms and Conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
- The winners of any prize agree to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion - without this personal information you may not be able to enter into the Promotion. All personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. Please refer to Fonterra's Privacy Statement (fonterra.com/nz/en/privacy-statement) for more information on the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your personal information by the Promoter, and how you can access or request correction of your personal information.