1. These terms and conditions relate to the Offer (as defined below). Information on how to enter, and entry into the Offer is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. Promoter: RD1 Limited (trading as Farm Source), 19 Home Straight, Te Rapa, Hamilton (“Promoter”).
3. Promotion: The Promoter and Nufarm have collaborated with Trees for Survival (Charitable Trust) on a promotion which shall be available for a limited time on the terms and conditions set out herein. For every 15L drum of Nufarm CRUCIAL® purchased during the Promotional Period (as defined below) in accordance with these terms and conditions, the Promotor and Nufarm will gift a combined total of NZ$7.50 to Trees for Survival up to a maximum aggregate amount of NZ$20,000 dollars (“Maximum Amount”) (“Offer”). Neither the Promotor nor Nufarm shall be obligated to donate more than their half share of the Maximum Amount (if applicable) and, for the avoidance of doubt, if at the end of the Promotional Period, the Maximum Amount has not been met, neither the Promotor not Nufarm shall be obligated to increase the total donation to Trees for Survival up to the Maximum Amount.
4. Promotional Period: The Offer commences on 1 September 2021 at 9:00 AM and ends on 30 October, 2021 at 5:00 PM, or such earlier time as the Maximum Amount is met (“Promotional Period”).
5. All purchases outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted and shall not be considered eligible transactions in respect of the Offer.
6. Right to refuse participation: The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Offer on reasonable grounds.
7. How to qualify for and redeem the Offer: To qualify for the Offer you must be a Farm Source account holder and must purchase a 15L drum of Nufarm CRUCIAL® from a Farm Source physical store or online at www.nzfarmsource.co.nz during the Promotional Period. If you meet the qualification requirements for the Offer you do not need to do anything more to redeem the Offer. The aggregate gifted amount will be provided by the Promoter and Nufarm to Trees for Survival after the Promotional Period has ended.
8. Redemption of the Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
9. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses associated with the Offer are the responsibility of the qualifying Farm Source account holder including any ancillary costs of any nature.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of a Farm Source account holder’s redemption of the Offer and to disqualify any redemption which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
11. The Promoter may refuse redemption by any qualifying Farm Source account holder who tampers with the redemption process, attempts to redeem the Offer not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or the Offer.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
14. If for any reason the Offer is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Offer, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Offer.
15. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible redemption or any redemption that for whatever reason, is not received by the Promoter or is incomplete.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Offer or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
17. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Offer – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to allow you to redeem the Offer. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be used and held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Offer in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and Fonterra’s Privacy Statement and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Offer. Please refer to Fonterra’s Privacy Statement (www.fonterra.com/nz/en/privacy-statement) for more information on the collection, use disclosure and storage of your personal information by the Promoter, and how you can access or request correction of your personal information.